The right loan for you!
30 year fixed:
- One of the most popular home loan choices on the market today. It is able to offer a great interest rate with low monthly mortgage payments. Learn More.
15 year fixed:
- A 15 year conventional loan is a great way to pay your loan down fast and save thousands of dollars in interest. You can expect a much lower interest rate on a 15 year vs. a 30 year, but you will have a higher monthly payment due to the shorter term. Learn More.
- If you are looking to purchase your first home or you’re not sure you can qualify due to credit problems in the past an FHA loan is a great place to start. Learn More.
- If you are a veteran or active military the VA offers you an amazing home loan program that has no monthly mortgage insurance and allows for a zero down payment. Learn More.
Mortgage Insurance Options:
- When it comes to paying mortgage insurance if you are putting less than 20% down on your transaction it will required (depending on your loan program). But there are ways to approach paying Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) that can be tailored to meet your goals and alleviate some of the sting. Learn More.